All our fabricated steel is designed to be incorporated quickly and easily within our timber frame kits. We use several welding techniques, including Mixed Inert Gas (MIG) and Manual Metal Arc (MMA).
Our dedicated steel team, working alongside our project and contracts managers can schedule and manage your order to suit key build dates.
With over 30 years’ experience in steel design and fabrication, alongside our timber frames, you can be assured of a quality service and product.
Single stand-alone steels can also be ordered through our sister company, Marches Building Supplies.
- We are a UKCA execution Class 2 steel fabricator
- Steel is a versatile and strong building material
- Steel products complement timber frame construction. Support frames, floor beams, and roof purlins are all common steel products.
- Dedicated steel design and fabrication department
- From a one-off beam to steel for a multi-building development all incorporated within the timber frame
- Trusted and experienced steel fabrication supplier for more than 30 years