Taylor Lane is looking to expand its team and has full-time vacancies for both timber frame and steelwork fabrication designers. Both roles are based at the company head office on Rotherwas Industrial Estate in Hereford. Competitive rate of pay. Previous experience ideal. Desirable qualifications.
- Timber frame: using the latest software to convert architectural drawings into a 3D model and then using the software to produce all relevant production information to assist in manufacturing components in the factory, and also site assembly drawings for these components.
- Steelwork fabrication: using the latest 3D tekla software to produce fabrication and assembly drawings for structural steel beams and columns required with the timber frame structure.
- Ideally should have previous experience in designing roofs, although applicants with a design background in architecture or construction will be considered
- Previous AutoCAD/CAD experience is advantageous
- Background in building/architecture/fabrication desirable
- AutoCAD: 1 year experience preferred
- Architectural and civil designers: 1 year preferred