Main duties & responsibilities:
- Programming Dealing with Health & Safety, including forming of method statements
- Appointing timber frame installers and sub contractors
- Assisting with investigations and solutions to any site issues that may arise
- Working on costings and contracts with both main contractors and sub contractors
- Assisting with variations and financial accounts
To be considered you will:
- Be willing to learn and have an eager approach to your work
- Be adaptable to the needs of the role
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be able to make positive on-the-spot decisions
The successful candidate will be enrolled onto the RICS Level 3 Surveying Technician course, delivered at Cheltenham College, one day per week.
The remaining hours will be based in our Hereford office.
To express an interest, or for more info, contact Paul Harris: tel 01432 271912 email firstname.lastname@example.org