New Job Post: Human Resources (HR) Administrator
POSITION FILLED. Taylor Lane Timber Frame is seeking an HR administrator to work in its busy HR department. This is a new role with part-time hours, created in response to our growing and successful business. CIPD qualifications are preferred but not essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
Working within the HR team your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Hiring processes
- Payroll and employee benefits
- Employment law compliance
- Handling grievances
- Company administration
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualifications preferred but not essential.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, professional and approachable – this role requires you to operate at all levels of business, working with line managers and individual employees
- Organised with an ability to multi-task
- Competent IT skills are required with knowledge of MS Office & Outlook
- HR / Personnel experience is desirable but not essential
Hours – 20 hours per week – flexible
This is a part-time role in the first instance with days and times to suit the successful candidate.
Salary – dependent on experience
Location – Based from our head office on Rotherwas Industrial Estate in Hereford with visits to our manufacturing sites, also on the industrial estate. Trips to our business in Nantyglo, South Wales, may also be required on occasion.
Benefits – outlined here.
To apply –please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter via post, hand-delivery or email to our HR manager, Lisa O’Neil (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any queries concerning the role please contact the HR department on 01432 271912.
Closing date – 7th May 2019