Job Opportunity at Taylor Lane: Technical Administrator
POSITION FILLED. Taylor Lane Timber Frame has a vacancy for a technical administrator to support its design and contracts / project management teams. No experience required but good administration skills would be preferable. Based in Hereford.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Inputting information on computer databases
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Issuing drawings and production information to programmes / schedules
- General admin duties
Knowledge & Experience
- Good administration skills
- Competent IT skills are required with knowledge of MS Office & Outlook
- Friendly, flexible and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Team player with confidence and initiative to work alone
- Ability to organise / prioritise workloads inline with the demands of the business
Salary – competitive
Location – based from our head office in Hereford.
Benefits – in addition to the benefits outlined here, the successful applicant will also receive subsidised gym membership.
To apply –please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter via post, hand-delivery or email to our HR manager, Lisa O’Neil (email@example.com). If you have any queries concerning the role please contact the HR department on 01432 271912.