Job Opportunities with Taylor Lane: Timber Frame Estimator
We currently have a vacancy for a full time timber frame estimator, working from our Head Office in Hereford.
As an estimator your role will be varied, working on projects from one-off private builds through to large scale projects for developers or main contractors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working from architectural & structural drawings and specifications in order to produce quotations and specifications for clients’ tenders.
- Achieving a price that will win the contract in a competitive bidding situation, whilst ensuring that the contract can be carried out profitably.
- Attending and contributing to tender meetings.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients with questions relating to their quotation, and until they have been assigned a Project Manager after placement of their order.
- Working closely with all internal departments.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience within the construction industry preferable, ideally with knowledge of timber frame.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and IT skills, and commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills. The ability to prioritise, confidentiality and attention to detail are imperative.
- Flexible and proactive team player, with a willingness to get stuck in as needed.
Salary – dependent on experience
Benefits – outlined here.
To apply –please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org