New Career Opportunity with Taylor Lane: Project Manager
POSITION FILLED. Are you organised, with an eye for detail? We have a vacancy in our contracts department for a Project Manager. Timber frame and/or project management experience is preferable. Predominantly office-based from our headquarters in Hereford.
The project manager is allocated a job to run by the senior contracts manager. He / she will be the main point of contact for the duration of the contract on site and monitor progress to the contractual programme.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Attend pre-order meetings, when required
- Check the specification and contract, once received, for accuracy
- Liaise with the client for the duration of the contract e.g. to form a provisional programme, keep informed of any changes in delivery date etc.
- Appoint and assist with erecting teams
- Assist in preparing RAMS / method statement packs
- Feedback all information to other departments regarding any issues onsite and update programmes
- Liaise with site contracts manager and organise any timber frame remedial work, for example
- Maintain project records for final accounts and assist the senior contracts manager with any major contractual issues
- If necessary, visit sites and assist with the snagging requirements
Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Friendly, professional and approachable – this role requires you to operate at all levels of business and work with all departments
- Attention to detail is critical
- Organised with an ability to multi-task
- Competent IT skills are required with knowledge of MS Office & Outlook
- Project management / timber frame experience is desirable but not essential
Salary – competitive
Location – based from our head office in Hereford. Occasional travel may be required, this will include but not be limited to the Midlands, South West and South Wales.
Benefits – in addition to the benefits outlined here, the successful applicant will also receive subsidised gym membership.
To apply –please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter via post, hand-delivery or email to our HR manager, Lisa O’Neil (email@example.com). If you have any queries concerning the role please contact the HR department on 01432 271912.